First, the instructions:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
Facts about moi…
1. I’m the eldest of 6 children, 3 gals and 3 guys, and live the furtherest from my hometown.
2. I have been doing tai chi for 6 years and thoroughly enjoy it (it’s tough, but great for focusing my mind!), and I’ve probably learnt many of my (adult?) life skills/ethics from it…
3. I went ‘back to my roots’, to Ireland for about 6 months some 10 years ago, after finishing uni and ‘discovered myself’…
4. I have one nephew, Jay (and ‘unspoken’ pressure from the olds to increase the grandkiddie pool!)
5. I have a longstanding desire to purchase a Greek Island (still haven’t worked out how though!) – well at least to travel to one for a holiday! 🙂
6. I’m currently in turmoil (in a Gemini kind of way) as to whether or not I should continue my Masters (of Ed) either by research or c’work, or move into a PhD (the prospect of any scares me!)…
7. I’d love to write a book someday, a fiction, in the vein of the beat generation or something!
8. I love gardening! I find it extremely therapeutic (my partner and I keep a gardening blog too).
So nothing extraordinary really … just your average human being (if there is such a thing).
Now, who to ‘tag’? Well, the following are people I’ve met either online or f2f and admire immensely! …all are exceptional edubloggers and …you’re it! 🙂
- Colin Simpson
- Ron Lubensky
- Alex Hayes
- Sue Waters
- Michael Nelson
- Lynsey Gedye
- Marica Sevelj
- Michael Coghlan
Blogged with Flock