I’ve been tagged…

Thanks to Tracy, I’ve been tagged (some time back, but at the time was too involved in gearing up for a 2 week holiday!) … so here goes!

First, the instructions:

1. Post these rules before you give your facts
  2. List 8 random facts about yourself
  3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know theyโ€™ve been tagged

Facts about moi…

1. I’m the eldest of 6 children, 3 gals and 3 guys, and live the furtherest from my hometown.

2. I have been doing tai chi for 6 years and thoroughly enjoy it (it’s tough, but great for focusing my mind!), and I’ve probably learnt many of my (adult?) life skills/ethics from it…

3. I went ‘back to my roots’, to Ireland for about 6 months some 10 years ago, after finishing uni and ‘discovered myself’…

4. I have one nephew, Jay (and ‘unspoken’ pressure from the olds to increase the grandkiddie pool!)

5. I have a longstanding desire to purchase a Greek Island (still haven’t worked out how though!) – well at least to travel to one for a holiday! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I’m currently in turmoil (in a Gemini kind of way) as to whether or not I should continue my Masters (of Ed) either by research or c’work, or move into a PhD (the prospect of any scares me!)…

7. I’d love to write a book someday, a fiction, in the vein of the beat generation or something!

8. I love gardening! I find it extremely therapeutic (my partner and I keep a gardening blog too).

So nothing extraordinary really … just your average human being (if there is such a thing).

Now, who to ‘tag’? Well, the following are people I’ve met either online or f2f and admire immensely! …all are exceptional edubloggers and …you’re it! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Colin Simpson
  2. Ron Lubensky
  3. Alex Hayes
  4. Sue Waters
  5. Michael Nelson
  6. Lynsey Gedye
  7. Marica Sevelj
  8. Michael Coghlan

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

2 thoughts on “I’ve been tagged…